More than 1.5 Million South Africana have applied for the 255,000 school assistant posts in the latest round of recruitment. Recently, the Department of Home Affairs announced the new 4000 SAYouth jobs and you can apply through the recruitment portal here.
You can discover New recruitment opportunities through the online mobi portal at sayouth.mobi.
The Department of Home Affairs, in collaboration with the department of employment and labor and Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator as part of the National Management network, seeks to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the presidential Employment Stimulus program through hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
Employment Eligibility of SAYouth Jobs Opportunities
The following are the criteria for the applicants to apply for the digitization of the department of home Affairs.
- Applicants should be a Citizen of South Africa
- Age between 18 years old to 35 years old.
- Do not apply until you met the minimum requirement of the role for which you are applying for
- Make sure you do not have a criminal record.
Available Opportunities and Roles
The followings are the available opportunities card on the sayouth.mobi
- Document Warehouse Controllers (16 Posts), Runners 240 posts), Preppers (735 posts), Re-assemblers (734 posts), Receiving Clerks (100 posts), Scanners (125 posts), and Drivers (10 posts) – R5,000 per month
- Quality Controllers (200 posts) – R6,000 per month
- Tech Support (24 posts) – R9,500 per month
- Managers (6 posts) – R14,250 per month
- Team Leaders (210 posts) – R6,500 per month
- Indexers (1600 posts) – R5,500 per month
How to Apply for SAYouth Jobs Opportunities
This is a complete guide on how to apply for the latest SAYouth job opportunities.
- Login to sayouth.mobi
- If you do not have an account you can register through this link
- You can retrieve a forgotten password here
- After completing registration and login search for Home Affairs. Remove your address if you are not leave in Pretoria or Brits
- The application timeline is from 1st Feb to 2nd March of 2023 through SAYouth Jobs Opportunities
SAYouth Contact Details.
You can reach the help desk through:
Tel: 0800 727272
Email: [email protected]
For any inquiries and questions.