NBC Bank Online Banking Login & Register. This article gives information about NBC Online Banking portal, how to log in and how to register for the online baking.
NBC Bank plc History
The history of NBC Bank dates back to 1967 when the Government of Tanzania privatized all financial institutions, including banks. In 1991, the banking law was amended six years later, in 1997, the institution, known as the National Commercial Bank, was divided into three separate sub-divisions:
- NBC Holding Corporation
- National Microfinance Bank (NMB)
- NBC (1997) Limited
In 2000, the Bank of South Africa, Absa Group Limited, acquired a 55% stake in NBC (1997) Limited. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania acquired 30% of the shares and the International Monetary Fund (IFC) as a member of the World Bank Group, received 15% of the shares of this bank. The new institution was named NBC Limited.
NBC Bank Online Banking Login – sign up
The following are the important tips to understand about NBC Bank Online Banking Login & Register:-
What you can do
- Check your account balances
- View and print account statements
- Transfer funds to your linked accounts and to other NBC accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts at other local banks
- Purchase airtime on all mobile networks
- Make bill payments to Luku, DStv and more (up to 21 billers)
- Transfer money to your mobile phone such as Mpesa, TigoPesa, AirtelMoney, etc.
- Manage beneficiaries
- Request for a chequebook
- Easily set a standing order in case you have a monthly transfer from your account to other accounts. Can be to your suppliers, or any service provider that you need to pay on monthly basis. You don’t need to manually transfer the funds anymore, just set it on your NBC Online app
How do I register for NBC Online Banking?
- Download the NBC Channels application form, fill it and submit it to your NBC nearest branch for sign-up (you will need to bring your identity card)
- You need to have an NBC bank account in order to have NBC Online Banking access
How secure is it?
It is secure, because:
- You will be given a username and password without which your account can not be accessed
- Every time you log in or want to complete a transaction, we will send you a one-time PIN to your mobile phone
Keep your Online Banking secure by following these tips:
- Keep your username and password secret at all times
- Never store your password on your phone
- Always log off from NBC online banking before you visit another website or if you are going to leave your computer unattended
- Check your last login and notify us if there are any suspicious logins
- Check your account balance and transaction history regularly.
For more information visit the official website of NBC Bank Online Banking https://www.nbc.co.tz/en/personal/ebanking/online-banking/