NECTA ACSEE Timetable 2023, Ratiba ya mtihani wa taifa wa kidato cha sita 2023, ACSEE timeble, NECTA ACSEE Timetable. Soma ratiba ya mitihani ya kidato cha sita na cha nne hapa.
NECTA has released the form six National examination timetable for the year 2023. The examination will be conducted from Tuesday 02/05/2023 to Monday 22/05/2023.
Also, this timetable is available on the official NECTA website. To download the Form Six National Examination timetable click on the link below.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES ON THE NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023
- You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the center (s) under which you are
registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing. NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023
- You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or
Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
- You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more
than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
- After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in
the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the
first half-hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
- You may bring into the examination room only instruments that are specifically permitted. If
you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the
facts will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the
examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other
unauthorized material found in the examination room may be retained by the Council at its
- Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination.
If any candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract
attention. NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023
- You must write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer
booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of
dishonesty that may lead to the cancellation of examination results. Names, initials, or any other
mark that would identify a candidate should never be written on answer books or sheets of
- If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified
in the entire examination.
- You should not write any notes on your question paper. Use the last pages of your answer
booklet to do rough work but ensure that you cross to indicate that it is not something to be
- You should not take anything from the examination room unless instructed otherwise. You
should not destroy any paper or material supplied in the examination room.
- Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
- Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
- Private candidates should produce a letter from the Council allowing them to sit for the
particular examination at the prescribed center, otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit for
the examination. However, they are strictly not allowed to write anything in their letters.
- During preparations for Practical examinations, the area around laboratories must be restricted
and all candidates must be held in the special room(s) from 7:00 a.m. to the time of starting
- The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.
Download NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023.
About NECTA: NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023
After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law. The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE).
NECTA ACSEE TIMETABLE 2023