Advanced Mathematics Syllabus PDF Download. This post provides information about the Advance Mathematics syllabus pdf, and how to download the Advanced Mathematics new syllabus for free in 2023. Also, you can read about the new syllabus here. This syllabus was prepared by the Tanzania Institute of Education TIE.
Table of Contents
About Advanced Mathematics Syllabus
This is a revised Advanced Mathematics syllabus for Form V and VI students specializing in Mathematica for A-level. This syllabus is the result of the recommendation made by teachers, school inspectors, examination officials, stakeholders, and another expert in mathematics following a survey conducted by the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE) in 2028. It replaces the syllabus issued in 1997 by the Ministry of Education and Culture.
The Change that has been made are intended to improve the teaching and learning of Mathematics at Advance Level using the constructivist approach. Furthermore, this syllabus is intended to make the subject more relevant and responsive to scientific technological national goals and the objectives of education. Advanced Mathematics Syllabus PDF Download
General Competences for Advanced Mathematics Syllabus PDF Download
By the end of the two years course, students should have the ability to:
- a) think critically and logically in interpreting and solving problems.
- b) integrate and share mathematical skills with the community.
- c) apply mathematical knowledge and techniques in other fields.
- d) perform computations using scientific calculators and other electronic devices.
- e) communicate mathematical knowledge by applying ICT. gain new knowledge apart from the already known mathematical concepts and;
- g) appreciate the scope, usefulness, power, and elegance of mathematics.
General Objectives for Advanced Mathematics
By the end of the two years course, students should be able to:
- develop mathematical skills and knowledge to be used in the related subjects.
- promote the development and application of mathematical skills in solving practical problems in their daily lives.
- develop a foundation and mathematical knowledge for studying mathematics in higher education.
- use computer programs in learning and solving mathematical problems.
- apply deductive and inductive reasoning in the construction of proofs in mathematics arguments.
- interpret solutions to a mathematical problem and,
- develop an appreciation of the scope, usefulness, power, and elegance of mathematics.
Advanced Mathematics Syllabus PDF Download Link
Click on the link below to download the Advanced Mathematics syllabus. In case the link does not work comment below so we can update the document.
Advanced Mathematics Syllabus PDF Download Click here
Download all Other A-level syllabuses here.